Plagiopholis is a genus of snakes in the family Colubridae.
The species of this genus are found in Southeast Asia, China and Taiwan.
List of species
- Plagiopholis blakewayi Boulenger, 1893
- Plagiopholis delacouri Angel, 1929
- Plagiopholis nuchalis (Boulenger, 1893)
- Plagiopholis styani (Boulenger, 1899)
- Plagiopholis unipostocularis Zhao, Jiang & Huang, 1978
Nota bene: A binomial authority in parentheses indicates that the species was originally described in a genus other than Plagiopholis.
- Boulenger GA. 1893. Catalogue of the Snakes in the British Museum (Natural History). Volume I., Containing the Families ... ColubridÃ¦ AglyphÃ¦, part. London: Trustees of the British Museum (Natural History). (Taylor and Francis, printers). xiii + 448 pp. + Plates I-XXVIII. (Plagiopholis, new genus, p. 301).().